Image2SWF is an extremely easy program to convert your image files into Macromedia Flash files.
Image2SWF is an extremely easy software program to convert your image files into Macromedia Flash files. Image2SWF is easy to use and is great for displaying your images on websites.
Why use Flash over other formats such as Jpeg or GIF?
Automatically add effects such as Fade In and Out to display your images.
Automatically add preloaders to display loading bars while your images are loading on the website.
Here are some key features of “Image2SWF”:
- Output Macromedia Flash movie files (SWF). Over 97% of all browsers already have the Flash Player installed, so you won’t have to worry about your audience being able to view your images.
- Output HTML files to quickly generate a web page to show your images.
- Output self-executables to run on Macintosh and Windows based computers.
- Supports image formats: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .pic, .png, .psd, .tga, .tiff
- Add transitional effects to display the images.
- Add on click actions to launch web pages or load other SWF movie files.
- Add overlays/watermarks to easily brand your Flash images.
- Apply filters such as brightness/contrast, sepia tone, and oil paint
- Add preloaders to display loading bars while the images load on a website.
- Batch convert multiple images files at once
- Save project files so you can save your work to allow you to make changes over time